20 Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for Kids
I can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day Cards for kids, but it is, so let’s begin! Have fun finding which of these cute valentines are perfect for your kiddos to give to family and friends.
You can go super simple and make a heart shape with your child’s handwriting on it, or you can get a little fancier with some of the Valentine’s Day treats attached to the cards. Either way, these are all super easy & fun! I’ve already picked out my favorites!
4. Who doesn’t love cereal? These miniature cereal box valentines are so cute and easy to do!
8. If the class would KNOT be the same with your child – you should make these bracelets by Dandee Designs.
11. Kids who love goldfish crackers will enjoy the fact “in the same school” as the child who shares these valentines with them! You can make these with white printer paper and some markers!
15. I love the idea of these love bugs for kids! On a day when they will receive loads and loads of sweets, why not treat them with something a little different?
“Dear Teacher” Valentine’s Day Card Ideas
16. Use Burt’s Bee’s popular products to thank your child’s teacher for “bee-ing” great.
A few more ideas you might like…
© YourModernFamily.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this article is encouraged and appreciated, copying and/or pasting articles to any social media is strictly prohibited.