OK, if they’re handing out awards for the easiest, most satisfying recipes this year, this Biscoff ice cream surely is a front runner in the race. Just THREE ingredients, plus you don’t even need an ice cream machine!
If it’s a fancy homemade ice cream you want, it’s a fancy homemade ice cream you’re going to get, minus ANY of the fuss with this delicious Biscoff biscuit spread flavoured ice cream.
Only got eyes for Nutella and haven’t even noticed Biscoff on the shelves? Well let me tell you, you’re in for a real treat. A sweet biscuit in spread form, it deserves to be given a chance. Promise.
And did I say this recipe uses just three ingredients? Yep, THREE. Not even joking.
3 Ingredient Biscoff Ice Cream
- 600ml Thickened cream
- 400g tin Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Lotus Biscoff spread
- OPTIONAL: Biscoff biscuits, crushed
1. Use an electric mixer to beat all ingredients together until the mixture just starts to form soft peaks.
2. Transfer to a cold 1-litre capacity container or tin. Cover the surface of the cream mixture with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
3. Once frozen solid, serve immediately. If you want added crunch – top the ice cream with crushed Biscoff biscuits.
Your summer is MADE, Biscoff style!
I mean, c’mon – it REALLY doesn’t get much better than that does it? You could even top this Biscoff ice cream with crushed Biscoff biscuits to add a textural crunch. SO FANCY. Let us know in the comments if you’d try it!
For a healthier, ice cream on a stick option, check out this recipe for chocolate-dipped mint yoghurt ice-blocks. They’re just what you need to get through the hot weather – and they use Greek yoghurt so they’re practically a health food. I jest, kind of.