Is there anything more ridiculous looking than a camel? Those humps, lips, and teeth are just a hilarious combination. Don’t get us wrong, though — we love camels in all their absurdity. In addition to their usefulness in the desert, they’re a pretty cool animal. In fact, we’d be willing to wager that a ton of people consider camels to be their favorite animals. Sure, they spit like a baseball player. But they’re so goofy looking that you just can’t help but love ’em (spitwads and all). The general fondness we all feel for these creatures probably explains why they’ve worked their way into pop culture and countless memes across the internet. Enter, camel jokes and puns.
We compiled some of the best camel one-liners and knee-slappers to help get you through the Hump Day slump. And happily, the laughs don’t have to stop. There are jokes about other ridiculous-looking and less absurd animals as well. From fish to giraffes to pigs and beyond, literally any animal you can think of serves as fodder for joke material. Of course, those who like writing jokes will literally write them about anything. Would you guess that there’s a whole collection of banana jokes, too? They’re pretty a-peel-ing. And if you’re a jock? There are jokes about basketball, football, soccer, and more. No matter what you’re into, you’ll find jokes to tickle your type of funny bone.
Including those of you who can’t resist a good dromedary zinger. So, rest your weary hump for a bit and enjoy these camel jokes!
Best Camel Jokes And Puns
- What is sweet and walks across a desert?
- How do you ask camels if they want some tea?
One hump or two?
- How does a camel go across the desert without going hungry?
Because of all the sand-wiches there!
- Where does a camel go after dinner?
Straight for the desert trolley.
- Why was Camel-lot famous?
For its knight-life.
- What did the camel say to the oasis?
I’ll never desert you.
- Why do camels blend in so well with their surroundings?
They use camel-flage.
- What’s Aladdin‘s favorite tea?
Jasmine and camel-mile.
- What do you call a camel that cries?
- What did the camel say when he met his friend in the Sahara?
Long time no sea.
- What is a baby camel’s favorite nursery rhyme?
- What’s the difference between Cleopatra and King Arthur?
One had Camelot and the other had a lot of camels.
- Why did the camel cross the road?
Because there are no chickens in the desert.
- How does a cool camel greet his buddies?
“How you dune?”
- What is a camel’s favorite day of the week?
- What’s a camel’s favorite holiday carol?
“Oh Camel, All Ye Faithful.”
- What do you call a camel that looks the same from both directions?
- I tried riding a camel instead of a horse once…
It had its ups and downs.
- Where did the knight park his camel?
- Riding a camel really isn’t as hard as they say it is…
Once you get over the first hump, the rest is easy.
- What’s the difference between a one-humped camel and a two-humped camel?
- What do you call a camel you can’t see?
- What do you call a camel with three bumps?
- What do you call it when a camel eats its brother?
- What do you call a camel with no humps?
- Did you hear about the camel accused of stock fraud?
He was guilty of a hump-and-dump scheme.
- A zookeeper called a coworker at home and said they were out of camel food…
The zookeeper at home said, “Alpaca lunch.”
- What’s different about riding a camel than a horse?
It has its ups and downs.
- What kind of camel throws a hissy fit when you milk it?
- What is brown, hairy, lives in the desert, has four legs, two humps, and is full of concrete?
A camel — we put in the concrete just to make it harder.
- Two camels are walking through the desert.
One looks to the other and says, “I don’t care what anyone says; I’m thirsty.”
- A camel goes into the coffee shop…
The barista, about to add sugar, asks, “One lump or two?”
- What did the director on the set of a desert movie say?
“Lights, camel-ra, action!”