Planning a Mother’s Day breakfast in bed? These 5 Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day will help make Mother’s Day a treat for mom!
Each of them are delicious and just what is needed to make mom feel like a queen! Which, she is after all!
Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed Ideas
Parents often go unappreciated, which is why each parent has their own special day!
Mother’s do so much for us and love us unconditionally! She is the comfort to our hurts, the protective arms of our lack of common sense, and is always there to love you.
So do something sweet for her this Mother’s day, or delicious. If you’re wondering what to make your mom for breakfast in bed, these recipes are perfect. Plus you can mix and match some of them for the ultimate breakfast!
5 Breakfast in Bed Mother’s Day Recipes
All of these recipes are super delicious and easy to make! Most of the ingredients you may have or can easily pick up, for those you can’t easily get we can help! (This post contains affiliate links.)
This Breakfast Casserole is The Perfect Mother’s Day Recipe
Breakfast casseroles are so easy to put together and generally contain all of our favorite breakfast foods. This savory breakfast casserole is full of meat, eggs, and cheese, and potatoes similar to potatoes o’brien! Yum!
What’s even better, this is perfect for Mother’s day breakfast in bed because it isn’t messy to eat!
Ingredients Need To Make This Delicious Breakfast Casserole:
- A package of Italian Sausage
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 6 Eggs
- 1 bag Frozen Hash Browns
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Pepper, to taste
How To Make This Mother’s Day Breakfast Casserole:
- First, preheat the oven to 375°.
- Next, in a skillet, cook the sausage until browned. Make sure you crumble the sausage as you cook it.
- Transfer the cooked sausage into a mixing bowl.
- Then, remove the left over sausage grease, with the exception of 1 tablespoon.
- Add the onions and red pepper, and cook until softened.
- Next, add the garlic, and then saute for another minute.
- Remove this mixture, and add to the sausage.
- Add the hash browns, and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese into the mixing bowl. Combine.
- Then, in a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and black pepper, until combined.
- Add the egg mixture into the sausage mixture and combine
- Pour this mixture into an 11×7 inch baking dish.
- Then, top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil, and let cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, and then serve.
Ham & Cheese Quiche Is A Good Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed Idea
A ham and cheese quiche is the ultimate morning brunch food. Which is the perfect Mother’s day breakfast. Why? Well, for one who doesn’t love brunch, but two it takes a hot minute to make which lets mom sleep in a little longer! Let her get that much deserved rest she needs.
Ingredients Needed To Make A Ham And Cheese Quiche:
- 1 9-inch Pie Crust
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup fat-free Half & Half
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked Ham, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
How To Make The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast: Ham And Cheese Quiche
Another great recipe for mom on Mother’s Day is Burnt Macaroni‘s Ham and Cheese Quiche. Hope on over to see the rest of the directions. It’s easy and really yummy!
Healthy Breakfast In Bed Ideas: Avocado Toast
Avocado toast is so popular, as it should be! It’s delicious, easy to make, and full of protein and good fats. Mom always makes sure you have a healthy breakfast to keep you going everyday, do the same for her!
This is why this avocado toast is the perfect healthy breakfast in bed idea.
Ingredients Needed To Make Avocado Toast:
- Sourdough bread, cut into slices
- 1/2 Avocado
- Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Egg, scrambled
- 1 slice Bacon, cooked
How To Make Avocado Toast The Perfect Healthy Breakfast In Bed Idea:
- First, toast the bread, until golden brown.
- Next, remove the avocado from its skin, and then mash it in a bowl. Squeeze half of a fresh lemon into the avocado, and then season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the avocado mixture over the toast.
- Add the scrambled egg and bacon on top of the avocado spread.
Here Is Another Healthy Breakfast In Bed Idea: Fruit Salad with Honey Dressing
Fruit salad is another great Mother’s day breakfast in bed idea! This awesome healthy breakfast in bed idea goes so well with one of our other recipes! Pair it with the ham and cheese quiche, the avocado toast, or breakfast casserole.
Either way, mom will appreciate the sweetness and the hit of freshness to counter all the savory!
Ingredients Needed To Make This Fruit Salad With Honey Dressing:
- Fresh Strawberries, diced
- Red Grapes, sliced in half
- Fresh Pineapple, diced
- 2 Bananas, diced
- Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Zest of 2 Limes
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
How To Make This Great Mother’s Day Fruit Salad Recipe:
- Start by adding all of the fruit to a large mixing bowl, and combine.
- Then, in another bowl, whisk together honey, lime zest, and lime juice.
- Pour over the fruit, right before serving.
Champagne Punch… A Mother’s Day Recipe Mom Will Love!
No Mother’s day breakfast is complete without Champagne punch! This is a recipe only adults can make though as it does contain alcohol!
It is sweet, bubbly, fruit, and spiked to really pull Mother’s day brunch together.
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 oz. of Fresh Raspberries
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Liters of Sprite
- 1 bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- First, combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir, until dissolved. Let cool in the refrigerator.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, combine raspberries and 1/4 cup of syrup and then puree.
- Strain the fruit mixture.
- Next, add one tablespoon to a glass.
- Fill the glass half way with champagne or sparkling wine.
- Top with Sprite.
How are you celebrating the special mothers in your life? Comment below!