Download & print our very own Happy New Year Coloring Page!
We hope that it will help you celebrate in a special way. Color your way into the new year with this free, printable New Year’s Coloring Page!
Free Happy New Year Coloring Page to Download & Print
Countdown the moments until the new year begins with this fun Happy New Year!
Oh and it is free and can be instantly downloaded for printing at home or school.
Happy New Year Coloring Page Picture
Featuring an adorable banner that says “Happy New Year”, 2 balloons, 6 party horns, 6 stars and a lot of party confetti swirls.
This free, printable coloring page is a great way to keep busy until the ball drops.
Coloring the Happy New Year Coloring Page
While using crayons to color this New Year’s coloring page is always an option, you can also use (affiliate links):
- colored pencils – I like this because I feel like colored pencils give you more control over exactly what spaces get the exact right color. Shading is easier on coloring pages with colored pencils as well.
- chalk – This is a cool option especially for these coloring pages because the spaces are pretty open allowing enough space for chalk.
- fine tip markers – A favorite option of mine when you want really bold colors. What bolder can you go than a BRAND NEW YEAR?
- broad tip markers – These are sooooo cool and feel very “paint-y”.
- watercolor pencils – Have you ever tried these before? I highly recommend adding them to your art supplies for not only coloring pages, but other projects…so many art projects!
- watercolor paint – OK, this may be my favorite for coloring pages in general. I think it is because the dark line drawings are the perfect foundation for adding watercolor paints.
- tempera paint – So many options with tempera paint! How do I even start to brainstorm?
- or do a mixed medium collage by ripping bits of tissue paper and gluing them on. <–This is really fun and the large Happy New Year design lends itself to glue and decorations.
For any of the options other than crayons or colored pencils, we recommend printing the pages out on cardstock. You can usually find cardstock in the same aisle as the plain copy paper.
Print the Happy New Year Coloring Page Here:
We wish you a Happy New Year!
More New Year’s Printables & Fun from Kids Activities Blog
We hope you ring in the new year as a family or near the ones you love. Check out all our family-friendly new years eve ideas…and more!
Start a fun family tradition with this New Year Time Capsule.